JUNE MEDICAL Ethical Conduct and Training Policy 2018
We aim to provide information and support to allow safe and effective use of the medical devices that we distribute, in line with regulatory approved instructions for use from the product manufacturer and their agreed training guidelines.
- Professional Competence and Due Care
- Professional Behaviour
We are committed to abide by the highest ethical standards and are working under guidance of:
- ABHI (Association of British HealthTech Industries) Code of Business Practice
- MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice
- UK GOV Managing Medical Devices
This means our staff will
- Act with honesty and integrity, including ethically handling actual or apparent conflicts of interest between their personal relationships or financial or commercial interests and their responsibilities to JUNE MEDICAL;
- Promote full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable information in all interactions and documents that JUNE MEDICAL share, sends or submits or otherwise makes public;
- Comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to JUNE MEDICAL and to its relationship with its shareholders;
- Report known or suspected violations of this code of ethics promptly to the chairman of the Compliance Officer; and
- Ensure that their actions comply not only with the policy but the spirit of this code of ethics and foster a culture in which JUNE MEDICAL operates in compliance with the law and JUNE MEDICALs policies.