EndoFast provides a unique minimally invasive, laparoscopic, safe solution for attachment of mesh to the promontorium during a sacralcolpopexy using a unique technology which provide unmatched strength with minimal depth of tissue penetration.
The device is FDA cleared and CE approved. It is speciﬁcally indicated for Sacrocolpopexy, presenting a dramatic shift compared with existing Sacrocolpopexy techniques.
EndoFast™ Unique Features:
EndoFast™ fastening technology utilizes a unique, small fastener deployed into soft tissue, in order to attach the mesh and to reinforce the tissue. This technology ensures optimal promontorium ﬁxation.
– Outstanding pullout force: Minimum of 1.5Kg per fastener straight after deployment
– Limited depth of penetration: Shallow application, 2mm deep
– Optimal mesh attachment due to spread over the mesh: only one or two fasteners needed for maximal attachment
– MRI compatible
– Ease of use – a preloaded tacker-like device provides consistent depth and ﬁxation
– Saves time – Promontorium ﬁxation is done quickly by placing the ﬁxation device and pressing the trigger, eliminating the need for manual laparoscopic suturing
– Reduces risks and overall level of trauma – atraumatic design with shallow device penetration of only 2 mm minimizes the potential of blood vessels and surrounding tissue injuries
– Allows for a strong attachment with maximum tissue engagement – device footprint and optimal spread over and through the mesh
Looking for something else?
Look at FIXT instead by clicking here
Product Code 300-008-00
Product Name Endofast
Telephone: +44 (0) 1628 330010