EndoFast provides a unique minimally invasive, laparoscopic, safe solution for attachment of mesh to the promontorium during a sacralcolpopexy using a unique technology which provide unmatched strength with minimal depth of tissue penetration.
The device is FDA cleared and CE approved. It is speciﬁcally indicated for Sacrocolpopexy, presenting a dramatic shift compared with existing Sacrocolpopexy techniques.
EndoFast™ Unique Features:
EndoFast fastening technology utilizes a unique, small fastener deployed into soft tissue, in order to attach and reinforce the tissue. This technology ensures optimal promontorium ﬁxation.
- Outstanding pullout force: Minimum of 1.5Kg per fastener straight after deployment
- Limited depth of penetration: Shallow application, 2mm deep
- Optimal mesh attachment due to spread over the mesh: only one or two fasteners needed for maximal attachment
- MRI compatible
Safer for patients:
- Ease of use: a preloaded tacker-like device provides consistent depth and ﬁxation with no variation
- Saves time: Promontorium ﬁxation is done quickly by placing the ﬁxation device and pressing the trigger, eliminating the need for manual laparoscopic suturing
- Reduces risks and overall level of trauma: atraumatic design with shallow device penetration of only 2 mm minimizes the potential of blood vessels and surrounding tissue injuries
- Allows for a strong attachment with maximum tissue engagement: even device footprint and optimal spread
|PRODUCT NAME||ORDER CODE||PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||UNITS IN BOX|
|ENDOFAST||300-008-00||ENDOFAST Reliant LAP SCP fixation system||1|
Telephone: +44 (0) 1628 330010