When we realised many hospitals pay between £25-£60 to resterilize their little gynae trays, we thought we could do it better.
Our new cost effective, single-use, Gynaecology Outpatient Kit will only cost you £23, bringing your a saving of anywhere from £10 to £370 per day, leading to a potential saving of over £90,000 per year. And even better: every kit is clean, complete, sharp and safe. Made in the UK, the quality is outstanding. It works very well as the kit you need for Novasure or Thermablate Endometrial Ablation.
This is exactly what we were looking for! It is so nice to always have dilators that are a complete set — ours always seem to miss one!
Maria Sousa, Theatre Nurse, St Mary’s Hospital, Charing Cross, Imperial College
Order Code: JUNE5505
Box of 10
Cost per unit: £23 (Cost per box: £230)
What is included?
• Forceps (uterine grasping, teales vulsellum)
• Forceps (luer vullsellum single toothed)
• Uterine Sound (32cm x 5/6, malleable)
• 5 Swabs, gauze, x-ray, 10cm x 10cm, 32ply, white, 13 thread
• Scissors, metzenbaum, curved, 14cm
• Dilators from 1 to 10