Avualta Solo™ Synthetic Support system is an easier, more efficient and greater.
– More anatomically correct needles.
– A less traumatic, extendable exteriorisation system.
– Moulded handles deployed to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand.
– Precise. Improved needle geometry = easier placement at the level of the ischial spine.
– Extendable. Patent pending InSnare™ arm capture system for correct depth of placement without the need to exteriorise the needle cannula.
Anterior InSnare™ Introducer –
Posterior InSnare™ Introducer –
Avualta Solo™ Synthetic Support system mesh has a midline markings for easier and more accurate placement.
The Anterior graft is a dimensionally stable arm section and a lightweight, porous centre with dual-knit mesh allowing tissue ingrowth and revascularisation while maintaining a low mesh load.
The Posterior Graft is accurate, with improved implant geometry for an anatomically correct repair and new proximal apical flap, for additional support of vaginal apex.
Full Product Details
To order please contact us on:
Telephone: 01628 330010
Fax: 0872 1116710
Email : email@example.com